What is Stitch Club?
Uncovering talent, developing skills and knowledge, fueling your passion and instilling purpose and direction are at the heart of what we do.
Welcome to Stitch Club!
Designed to offer fashion-oriented students the space and opportunity to talk about the things that are important to them. To expand their vision of career opportunity's and to create a future-ready fashion minded workforce that colleges and employers need.
Stitch Club helps build the foundation for ambitious and motivated students to be engaged, equipped, and educated. By preparing today, students will have time to extend, develop and refine their design practice. Through targeted reading lists, studying material culture and trends while cultivating the essential skills of sewing, art and business, students develop and showcase their analytical thinking skills.
When students understand their natural talent, their purpose comes to life, their future becomes clearer, and they believe in their innate power to affect change.
- Portfolio Development
- Career exploration
- Sewing Knowledge
- The Business of Fashion
- Network Building by developing friendships with others that share your goals and interests.
- Be the first to hear about Stitch Club meet-ups and other social events.
- Ability to post, write articles, blog posts and tutorials to share with the network.
- Ability to prepare your design portfolio in a supportive community.
- Discounts to select vendor merchandise and equipment (coming soon!)
- Monthly Design Challenges
- The opportunity to meet other like minded individuals that share your interest in fashion and creative expression.