Due to Covid-19, Little Stitch Studio is working at reduced capacity to help ensure a healthy and safe environment. Every effort will be made to sanitize and maintain social distancing to keep the facility as safe as possible.
All classes will be limited to five students each.
- The studio has been rearranged to allow individual sewing tables set up with machines and supplies.
- Pick-up and drop-off will be at the door.
- Masks and hand washing are a must. To avoid any confusion, the following masks/facial coverings are insufficient for protection.
- Neck gaiters
- Masks made of mesh or netting
- Masks that contain a vent or exhalation valve
Should we be forced to close because of Covid-19, alternative arrangements will be made to complete the course. We will try to work with families to arrive at a satisfactory resolution.